Seaweed laver/nori is the marine red algae, marine plants processed. Has a very high value of food and feed. Incomparable land plants containing iodine, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc and other mineral elements. Rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, C, amino acids, proteins, such as algin acid and mannitol.
1. Seaweed laver/nori is commonly used as a wrap for sushi and onigiri. It is also a common garnish in noodle preparation.
2. Seaweed laver/nori is natural seaweed that is roasted or dried, and it is actually a human food consumption item used in oriental cooking. In particular, the roasted type is most often used as wrappers for making rolled sushi, while the dried type may be used for this purp ose as well as making seaweed soup and rice balls.
Packaging & Shipping
Dried seaweed laver/nori 's packing: 10kg per pvc bag, ensure the product safety during transportation and storage; pressed into 10kgs N.W. per bag(10.2kgs G.W.), ensure the loading quantity of each container ; blank package, no print, customer's label could be attached.
1. Email will be read and replied within 24 hours.
2. Free samples are available
3.. Welcome to visit our factory
4. Better price for more order, best price for blanket order
5. Quality Guarantee after shipment
Fuzhou Wonderful Biological Technology Co., Ltd. is a private enterprise engaged in the research and development of seaweed processing. Our products have been sold to Southeast Asia, North America and Europe. Our mission is to gain a continuously competitive advantage by providing our customers with high-quality products and services. We give priority to the principle of "Customers Foremost and Service First". All of our dried seaweed laver/nori sheetare unpolluted, from non-polluted beatiful coastal city-Xiapu, Fujian, which is well known as"the hometown of laver seaweed".